FROM ME TO YOU CLOTHING MINISTRY
Our mission is to minister, without charge, to children and low-income
families and individuals. Our ministries are done in a non-threatening,
caring and nurturing environment that preserves the human dignity of
our guests and encourages self-esteem. Together we are striving to make
a difference in the lives of others.
(Clothing giveaway) Thursday: 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
(Clothing giveaway) Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
(Dress for Success) by appointment (612-825-6469)*
(Donations received) Tuesday 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(Donations received) Thursday 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
(Donations received) Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Services may be rendered on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday by appointment
only. Emergency requests from agencies for families in need of
clothing are responded to as soon as possible. In addition, the
Ministry provides ongoing outreach services, home visits to the
sick and shut in, on-call prayers, hospital visits with families
who are socially isolated and in need of support.
* Dress for Success is our on-going ministry to persons returning to
the workplace, entering school, or going for a job interview.
OUR MINISTRIES INCLUDE:
- Clothing for children and adults
- Clothing for men and women returning to the workplace or school
- Coaching clients with "Dress for Success" tips
- Coaching clients for job interviews
- Assisting clients with the preparation of their resumés
- Furnishing miscellaneous household items